Sunday 3 November 2013

Ipswich Town

I was experimenting with juxtaposition in photography - and thought i'd get some street photography thrown in there too. 

The part I love most about this has GOT to be how there are different depths of the shadows and then you got the
mans trousers like they're actual shadows! 

I thought this shot was interesting... FIRST OF ALL CAN I SAy - there was no editing in this shot.
I took it from a reflection from an empty shop window

Theres just something about the leading lines in this one :)

Im not sure if this shot is ironic or funny or not? 

What are the chances the coat and the buggy would be the same colour? LOVE IT
First of all - I love the framing in this shot. Secondly - i was trying to juxtapose the elderly and traditional with the younger generation with modern stuff// 

The able and non-able walker - I might see if I can delete the random guy in the background

Again - I think I've got that juxtaposition with the young and old


This just makes me nostalgic - I feel like that plain horse sometimes! I feel like the cheesy 2013 cartoons and trends of the younger generations is over taking the cool 90's cartoons and trends (which where way better btw)













No comments:

Post a Comment