Tuesday 6 January 2015

Modelling Head Shots

So here's something new!

I've just spent the morning taking male head shots for my brothers latest career venture and I think considering it was both our first times at trying something like this it actually went pretty well! I tried different angles and the whole 3 point lighting thing but the hardest thing for me was focusing on everything at once! Like the aperture of the camera as well as the focus and trying to keep the model comfortable and relaxed.






These are a few of the shots that we took - I haven't edited them at the moment but im womdering if I should or if I need too. I was trying to copy some of the things I saw in other head shots I've seen online...



I think this is my favourite for his head shot



But then at the end when it all got a bit serious I thought it was wonderful that my crazy mother felt it was necessary to have a go - it was great fun! 





I love this shot, its so happy and joyful!







No comments:

Post a Comment