Monday 26 January 2015

Killing time in London



I've never seen the red London Eye, I know this is a cliche shot of the touristy london eye shot but I thought it looked pretty cool in the red.





I was meant to meet a friend around half four, but she missed her train... so now she wouldn't be getting in until half seven. 
I mean it could've been worse, I was in a really nice, busy area of London! I took a walk over to covent garden and found this INCREDIBLE macaroon shop and while I was walking back to the station the cool food market was on too!











I really want to try going to London again and just wonder about, it's fun having no plans and no pressure - ive heard you can get really cheap theatre tickets if you turn up at the last minute, so maybe i'll try that next weekend!

















No comments:

Post a Comment