Friday 5 December 2014

One Minute Documentary

Stretch

Finally. First individual project for my first term at university is done! Now all I need to do is finish one essay, start another and start a script... but that's all in due time.
We had to do a one minute self portrait (which was not a welcomed subject believe me - the whole point I took a film course was so I could remain BEHIND the camera!) and although it started a bit slow I think it's actually looking pretty decent and I don't want to pass out from cringing at the end of it either!

Also want to thank Passionate Imperfection from sound cloud for providing the music! People check this user our because they have some really cool music and they also made it really easy for me to use what they made. I used the track 'this-is-no-dream'...


So check out the video and I always welcome constructive feedback! 

No comments:

Post a Comment