Tuesday 2 December 2014

iSessions Editing Job!!

A Job!!


A few weeks ago when I applied for a small one time job to be the editor for some band promos for the iPaper (Part of the guardian newspaper)
It actually proved to be much harder than I originally thought, especially when one of the people who was meant to be editing with you doesn't take on some of the work load (for whatever reason) and you have to do her work in the same deadline you were given origionally! But I loved the challenge...

sooooo much editing


I had to pull an all nighter to get it in, but it was all so worth it when I saw it live on the website and saw my name at the end credits!

"Editor - Alex Adams"


CHeck out the videos and vote on your favourite videos from Royal Holloway (cause we obviously the best!) ;)

Charlie Jackson iPaper session

Jake Mills Band - iPaper sessions

Will Foreman iPaper Session

I edited these!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment