Tuesday 14 January 2014

Waiting For Work To Start

While I was on the way to work and while I was waiting to go into work I took some photos to pass the time, and also because it was an early frosty morning and everything just looked so photogenic...
Also, all these shots were taken on my phone.


Frost creeping up the bus stop where I catch my bus every weekend morning


The view from the bus stop, I was trying to get a wider shot of the sky rather than the foreground




I love this shot, im always surprised at what my phone can do! I was trying to get it to focus
on the lamps - I like how they subtly stand out

Was able to keep my phone out of focus with some manual settings! 

This is the large abondoned church at the back of where I work, I doubt it'll ever get fixed. Most of it's
windows are smashed and the roof has fallen through... Imagine the filming opportunity! 



Experimenting with some DOF


This is one of my favourites, mainly because of the focusing and framing

I thought this was cool, someone had dropped a tissue and had frozen in water! I really wanted to get lower to get a better view point but I didn't want to get my uniform dirty before I started work.
It really reminded me of ice bergs 


I love this shot because of the amount of sky in the frame and the sun that highlights the side of the building just makes the shot seem serene and picturesque.



Experimenting with framing





















1 comment: