Friday 10 January 2014

A Muffin, An Orange and some Milk

A muffin, an orange and some milk.
This is what I needed after a day like today...

This seems to happen a lot, but once again the laptop with all my software, college work and film projects has decided to stop working. Again.
I gave it into the repair man today to see if it could be fixed.

£600

Yep. six hundred pounds to get it fixed!
Mum called me to tell me the price and she said he said it would be £300 - and I nearly shot myself in the foot and that one, so when I called the repair guy myself and he told me THAT price...
But wait it gets better!

He then went on to say that it'd probably be work getting a new laptop all together which (minimum) will be at least another £200!
Dont really have the money to buy a new mac at the moment but I don't really have the time not to be editing or doing Photoshop or things like that at home - especially since they kick you out of college if you stay late :/
Then yesterday I find that the Suffolk film festival is no more! I also cant find the lead for my external hard drive!
Ive got my interview in less than two weeks and now with no mac, im limited to the work I can do at home...
awesome.

But on the bright side of things, I won £2 on the lottery which will pay for my bus fare to work tomorrow!
:D




1 comment:

  1. well done, always good to stay positive and look on the bright side.... you never know what might be just around the corner... ;)

    ReplyDelete