Monday 27 January 2014

ICTV

Ages ago, I was talking about how I was volunteering at ICTV (Ipswich Community TV) in the summer, and I loved every second of it! Unfortunately now with college, coursework, exams and work I don't exactly get a lot of time to go back :(
BUT I found the videos I made for them while I was working for them and thought i'd post em on here :)

Meg's STory (CLICK HERE)
Im not gonna lie, this video is really cheesy and I was suppose to make it for them so they could assess my skill in film making and editing and things like that.
I hope you notice my conventional "Change of angle turn to the side shot" ;)

Music In The Park Teaser Trailer (CLICK HERE)
With this one I had to go through all the footage they had taken at a music in the park event and had to put around four hours worth of footage into around 2 minutes.
I was really proud of this trailer and glad they ended up using it for their website - as well as this I also made a best bits trailer for some of the singers and dancers but still waiting for that to go up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment