Tuesday 9 April 2013

Final Make Up and Costume

Final Makeup Experiment for Exam


Okay, so we're all aware i have a photography exam soon!
This is the final look for how im doing the makeup which is going to give the 'obscure' part of the objective.

Apologies for the FACE- couldn't really make a different expression because of how the glue set.
I did this by literally sticking toilet paper to my face with craft glue (Pre-school friendly kind) and just using it to mold the toilet paper.
This is happening like NOW!! Im writing this with it on my face waiting for it to dry so i can add some paint!

Disclaimer: Also just for the record (I've just realized  although it may not look it... I am wearing a dress :L You see it during the filming... just not the photos -_-

This is the left side of my face. You can just about tell where the one layer of glue has set

Im going to use make up to make this side look like big veins and scars

Head on shot...
Like the glasses im using to keep hair out my face?? 


Now im just waiting for it to dry so i can crack on!!




Okay, so i guess this was like Phase Two...
The second part was cover myself with the white face paint and i got the nice crinkly skin effect...
s'all good


I really like how it seems to represent thawing ice...
I might work on that more on another project.
To start with though when i thought of it, i thought of maybe going with the ice theme... but i got SUCH a better
idea.


White painted along shoulders
God that face... *Face Palm*






Once the white face paint had dried... i added the colour


Getting some colour on this action

The Picture above, if you'll notice, is me WITHOUT developing trunks out her through and the one below in the process of having trees out her throat!! :D







Taking a lot of inspiration from traditional geisha makeup



Think i need to moisturize more???









FINISHED!!! Ready to start filming!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment