Monday 25 March 2013

Some Shots From Brighton

This is where we were staying with friends,
but i loved the design of the place


Would've loved a wide angle lens here!! :D

There i took 'covertly'.
I just hung the camera around my neck to see what random shots
i might get. I will be using these in my final piece for my photography
exam. Maybe overlaying a creepy in face in the path!!



Im a huge Alice In Wonderland Fan!!!

Coming from Ipswich, i wasn't use to having to cope with these sunny conditions!


There was a l=half a marathon on at the seafront

Will also be using this in my photography exam. Just imagine a creepy face overlayed  where
the blue sky is :D 


Mum. Kissing Frankenstein - as you do! 






The follwing pics are the dreary ride home.... you can see the difference in weather :/
















No comments:

Post a Comment