Monday 4 March 2013

Experiment 626

So.
My name is Meg and im 17
Im a photographer and film maker - I specialize in cinematography and editing
            but i also do special effects film makeup! I've made a lot of zombies, a few stab wounds and a hand                                           full of 100 year old earth walkers!

Im currently working on two films! One for a film festival im helping to organise (Which you should all check out by the way!) It's called Suffolk Film Festival
Suffolk Film Festival
My film is just a good ol' zombie film! Which is in the progress of planning - you can check out my other blog for extreme detail on the zombie film Real Delusions

My other film is for AS photography exam - the theme is covert and obscurity - and being given the opportunity to make a film... how could i refuse?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment