Thursday 20 February 2014

Zombie Attack!

This is my attempt at a zombie photography shoot! 
For my final exam for photography, we were given a theme of 'Growth and Evolution',
 so naturally I thought, '... Zombies!' -
 So this is the outcome of that idea and how movies sometimes depict how we grow/evolve into zombies from some illness or virus or something but we've grown into something we have also de-evolved at the same time...
Plus I've wanted to do this for ages! 

Zombie Shoot

I took about 100 photos but these are just some random good ones :)










I love how when a project comes up (like in photography) and it actually gives you the excuse to do something you've been wanting to do a long time!
For example, for ages i've wanted to make some kind of film set - like a small one but so it looks like im filming bigger things. So I thought this growth and evolution thing would be a good time to finally start making my dinosaur/war/urban landscape to show the evolution through to the modern, urban landscapes we all know today - so you can all expect starting to see stuff to do with that here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment