Wednesday 23 October 2013

Apologies

Its not like I have an audience following me (good thing i dont too cause i'd be awful at keeping this updated!)
But with college and everything else i commited myself too recently, there hasn't been a lot of time for youtube or blogging! :(
BUT I have been doing photgraphy and film stuff in the mean time!

  • Ive started a documentary project for photography which is about documenting mental health and the effects it has on the people suffering as well as peoples families
  • Ive applied for university! O_O
  • Ive started a music video
  • Ive started a short film
  • Ive started another short film
  • and another...

Thats just the stuff from the top of my head - there is more!
I've finished the video 'The truth behind procrastination' (a long time ago) Just need to upload and compress it!

Its also my 18th birthday this weekend!!! Woop Woop!! (-_-)
Seriously though, i cant wait! Weekend in London - so i expect i'll make a video from that!

I really want to start doing youtube videos and vlog and stuff, but right now I just dont have the balls! : /

No comments:

Post a Comment