Sunday 12 May 2013

Second time filming

I think I'm going with 'Time Gone' for the title.

Today I've been focusing on re-shooting and adding more shots to what I already have, but because it requires a lot of work with both kiki and taz (dog) its taken around 2 and a half hours to get three scenes right.

One scene that took perfect synchronization with the kid and the dog took around 10 takes!!
I'm finding that the most important thing is to keep the little girl motivated and giving her examples of everyday life she can use to act around -

For example..... I told her (when she's getting chased home by a zombie and she has to run fast and be panicked and slam the door) to pretend the other side of the door was home when she was playing IT and someones about to tag her! It actually worked, I got a much better reaction from her!
I'm exhausted but we gotta keep going!!! I have to get this film to the Suffolk film festival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment